Monday, May 25, 2009

Weekends Spell FUN!

 Aldo Lagasca prepared the ribs.



 ...with  Juliet and Cesar's helping hands..



 ...with some more helping hands from Julius (and I thought Aldo was just pulling my leg when he told me their names).



 Raymond is enjoying the burger.



 Rachel is chatting with Emma, who is a great and generous cook. The Lagascas are a generous, open-hearted  and kind lot. They're a perfect example of a Filipino family.




  Just enjoying the sun (May 25, 2009)



Raymond took a break from his computer (May 24, 2009)



Taking a break from Lea Salong's concert at the Silver Legacy's Grande Expo Hall, May 24, 2009




This dinner is also to celebrate my birthday belatedly. Thank you Emma and Aldo, and my other Filipino friends who are now family.


May 20, 2009 at Tuscany Village, Peppermill., Reno, NV

No comments:

Post a Comment